Small Business Programs
The Air Force Office of Small Business Programs (SAF/SB) actively supports the various small business programs that assist in meeting the Air Force's mission to fly, fight and win... in air, space and cyberspace.
Seven Targeted Programs Offer Help
Select from the following Small Business Program categories to obtain detailed descriptions and eligibility requirements designated by the Small Business Administration. You will also find additional resources, including regulations and more about how your business can contribute to Air Force mission success:
- Historically Underutilized Business Zone Program
- Indian Incentive Program (includes Alaskans and Hawaiians)
- Small Business Program
- Small Disadvantaged Businesses & 8(a)
- Veteran-Owned and Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business Programs
- Women-Owned Small Business Program
To learn more about how your business can become certified in any of these areas, please visit the Small Business Administration website for more information.