Join us on November 1, 2017 in Washington, DC for the National Small Business Federal Contracting Summit, jointly hosted by The U.S. Women’s Chamber of Commerce and The American Small Business Chamber of Commerce.
This popular event boasts a robust agenda that includes:
- Increased focus on assuring small business federal contractors secure our fair share of federal contracting (taxpayer) dollars
- Access to federal agencies and prime contractors (scroll to the bottom of the page to see the list of agencies and prime contractors who have confirmed)
- Timely education and information on current trends, opportunities and threats to small business contractors
- Legal education important for teaming, joint ventures and related topics
- Connections to potential teaming and joint venture partners
- Influence on The Hill — connecting votes to action for our congressional leaders