The 2017 NHOA Business Summit Conference is a two-day event held in Waikiki on the island of Oahu. The focus of the conference is on legislative, legal and business issues relevant to small businesses in the federal contracting industry. Conference attendees will gain valuable knowledge, insight and practical tips for working with the federal government. In addition, attendees will have the opportunity to network with other businesses, contracting officers and other government representatives, as well as to the opportunity to form and develop relationships with potential teaming partners. We invite 8a, Hubzone, Veteran, and Women Owned companies to participate.
This conference will offer attendees the ability to choose from a diverse selection of sessions presented by an impressive lineup of speakers. Whether you are considering whether to get into federal contracting or you are an established federal contractor, this is an event you definitely don't want to miss!
- NHO's-Native Hawaiian Organizations
- Small Businesses
- SBA 8a certified Companies
- SBA's Hubzone Businesses
- SDVOB-Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Businesses
- WOSBs-Women-Owned Small Businesses
- Department of Defense contractors
- Others that desire to network and connect with businesses working with DoD contractors.